Banking has never been easier with all of the e-conveniences Main Street Bank has to offer. And the best part? They’re all free. Bank anywhere, anytime to fit your schedule. Find out more about how each service can make your banking experience just a bit more enjoyable and a lot more convenient!
Online Banking delivers the ease, convenience, flexibility, and power to access your accounts and to make transactions from virtually any computer in the world with an Internet connection. And, your online connection is completely secure.
With online banking you can:
- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- Open new accounts
- Issue stop payment requests
- Reconcile your accounts quickly and easily-24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Conveniently send money electronically to anyone at anytime using People Pay
Do you like to micro-manage your money? We won’t judge you! In fact, you can set up alerts to help you manage your finances more effectively. For instance, create alerts to notify you when:
- A deposit or check clears
- Your Certificate of Deposit is maturing
- An account falls below a certain balance or
- An account reaches a maximum or minimum balance
- Your debit card has been used for a maximum or minimum amount
Separation anxiety is a thing of the past. Stay connected to your accounts wherever you go, using mobile devices like a smart phone or tablet. Real-time access lets you manage your finances on an internet-enabled mobile device. We use the latest mobile banking technology, so your accounts and identity are safe and secure.
With mobile banking, you can:
- Log in to mobile banking easily using touch id (fingerprint scan) on your iPhone 5 or above
- Check your checking, savings and money market account balances
- Deposit checks
- View and pay bills online
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View your transaction history
- Locate branches and ATMs
- Go green – save paper and trips to the bank
- Conveniently send money electronically to anyone at anytime using People Pay
Enroll your mobile device for the convenience of mobile banking today! Download our app for:
A safe and convenient alternative to cash or checks, Main Street Bank’s debit cards can be used anywhere you see the MasterCard® logo to make purchases. You can also use your Main Street Bank debit card as an ATM Card and get cash at thousands of ATMs worldwide. One card, two great uses. Our cards are EMV chip enabled, which means they come with an embedded chip and provide enhanced security when used at chip-enabled card readers.
A Main Street Bank debit card pairs perfectly with our checking accounts. We have free checking accounts available so that you can use your debit card when and how you need to. Take a look at our checking account options!
Life happens, and we’re here to help! If you lose your debit card, you can call the number below at any time to quickly cancel your card and minimize the chance of fraud and risk.
To report Lost/Stolen Debit Cards
Please call 1-800-236-2442
It can be helpful to have a little extra “credit” to purchase the things you need and want. That’s where our Visa credit card option comes in to help! Choose from a variety of cards with competitive rates and rewards, to give you the most value for your purchases.
If you already use our Visa credit card, here are some helpful phone numbers and links, if you need assistance:
Please Call 800-883-0131
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Great for balance inquiries, lost/stolen cards, and other questions
- Outside the U.S., call 813-686-2891
Online Account Access
To view your statements and transaction history, visit www.MyCardStatement.com.
See your rewards points add up; visit www.cRewardsCard.com.Apply Now
Use your Main Street Bank MasterCard® debit card with Apple Pay® on iPhone® 6 and above , iPad Air® 2 and above or iPad mini® 3 and above. This service is free, and a convenient way for you to pay for purchases without having to carry around your debit card.
What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is a function on newer Apple devices (as listed above) that allows you to scan in your debit and credit cards to your device. Once added to your device’s Apple Wallet app, you are able to make purchases at participating vendors by scanning the digital card stored on your device, without using your physical card.
What do I need to do to sign up?
Main Street Bank’s consumer debit cards are compatible with Apple Pay. You can access your device’s Apple Wallet app and you will be given the option to add a new card to the Wallet. You will scan your physical debit card using the camera on your device, and the device will detect and record the card number. You can then choose to have this card added as your default form of payment. You can find more instructions on how to set up and use Apple Pay on the Apple Support website.
Is this secure?
The card information in your device is secured through a private passcode used to lock your device, or fingerprint scan if you have the fingerprint scanner security feature enabled on your Apple device. These safety features protect your private information from anyone who may get a hold of your device.
When you sign up for Apple Pay using your MSB debit card, be sure to select this card are your “Default Card” to ensure making payments with Apple Pay is even quicker for you.
Use your Main Street Bank MasterCard® debit card with Samsung Pay on select Galaxy devices. This service is free, and a convenient way for you to pay for purchases without having to carry around your debit card.
What is Samsung Pay?
Samsung Pay provides owners of select Galaxy devices the ability to use their Galaxy phone to make payments virtually anywhere you can swipe your card, without having to carry the card on you. Check the website www.samsung.com/Pay for the most up-to-date information regarding supported cards and devices.
What do I need to do to sign up?
Signing up for Samsung Pay is easy. Just follow these steps:
- From the device’s home screen, touch Apps.
- Touch Samsung Pay.
- If the app is not already installed, download from Google Play.
- Touch Add a credit or debit card.
- Align your card inside the frame to automatically detect the card number and expiration date.
- Touch Enter card manually if your device cannot detect the card information.
- Enter the remaining information and touch NEXT.
- If requested, enter your billing address and touch SAVE.
- Review the terms and conditions for accuracy, and the touch AGREE TO ALL.
- For verification purposes you will be prompted to call the call center. Phone number will be displayed
- Touch DONE to complete the process.
- After your card is added to Samsung Pay, it will be verified by the payment card network (i.e., MasterCard) and the card issuer. On average, verification will take approximately 5 to 10 minutes. During that time, you will be unable to use your card in Samsung Pay.
- You can continue to add cards while others are being verified.
What if I need additional help with Samsung Pay?
There are ways to contact Samsung Pay customer support by phone or through the app. To reach customer support via a phone, call 1-844-726-7297 for 24/7 assistance. You can also access the Samsung Pay app for help by following Apps > Samsung Pay > MORE > Help on your Galaxy device.
Electronic Bill Pay
Electronic Bill Pay is a convenient and secure way to pay bills and it’s free at Main Street Bank. In addition to the flexibility of paying at times that best suit your schedule, it also allows you to take advantage of these great features:
- Pay bills from any of your Main Street Bank Savings checking accounts
- Pay all or some bills automatically
- View a history of payments and sort by the field of your choice, for example by date or payee
- Create custom reports
An e-Bill is an electronic version of your bill that you receive directly within your bill pay service that you can view and pay immediately. Our e-Bills service is free and it can accelerate and simplify the bill paying process. You simply click it, view it and pay it; another way to eliminate paper! To learn more, visit our e-Bills FAQs.
Online Documents, e-Statements, & e-Tax Forms
Let us introduce you to a cleaner, greener way to bank. Online documents are electronic versions of the statements, notices, or tax forms you receive in the mail. Online access means that you can view your statements at any time, from any location.
What’s the benefit for you, you ask? Plenty! With online documents:
- Save Time. e-Statements are delivered faster than those sent through the mail. An e-mail is sent to you when a new statement is available.
- Save Space. e-Statements can be saved to your computer and printed when needed. Gone are the files, drawers, and boxes filled with statements!
- Keep your personal information secure. Secure Sign On helps us protect your valuable information including e-Statements.
- Checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit, money market accounts and loans can receive e-Statements.
Ready to get started? To start receiving FREE Online Documents for all of your eligible accounts, sign onto Online Banking and click on “Accounts” in the navigation area. Under “Online documents”, choose “change your document delivery method”.
To learn more, visit our e-Statement FAQs.
Conveniently pay people from your mobile device – right from the palm of your hand! Access this convenient service through Main Street Bank’s Online Banking or Mobile Banking.
People Pay empowers you to send money to anyone at anytime, using just an email address or mobile phone number. Use this service to conveniently:
- Pay back a friend for lunch or concert tickets
- Send a cash birthday gift to a family member
- Pay the babysitter, landscaper, landlord, etc.
- Send eGift Cards from over 100 top merchants
If you have Online or Mobile Banking, you can start paying people today!
With External Transfers, you can easily and securely transfer money between your Main Street Bank accounts and accounts at other financial institutions, all with the click of a mouse. Benefits include:
- Easy money transfers between accounts at different financial institutions
- Faster and easier money management
- Set up recurring transfers bweteen different financial institutions
- Save paper – no need for checks
- Save time – less visits to the bank
- And, it’s FREE!
Note: when setting up an external transfer, you will need your bank’s ABA/Routing number. You can look up a bank’s ABA/Routing number on this website for your convenience.
Tried and true, our Telephone Banking service is available for you to check balances and cleared checks, make transfers, and more. It’s free to sign up and all you need is a telephone for 24-hour access to your accounts.
Call 888-621-2299 to set up and use Telephone Banking today!
To Our Valued Online Banking Customers:
As use of computers in public spaces such as libraries, cyber-cafes, and at work become more common, all Online Banking users should be mindful of the importance of properly ending their banking session prior to leaving the computer, but also that you are utilizing an unsecured wireless connection. We strongly suggest that you limit the types of internet browsing performed over an unsecured internet session, as well as following these log-off procedures to ensure that data remains private and secure.
Proper Log-off procedures:
The correct way to end your online banking session is to click “sign -off” on the navigation bar. If you are within the bill payment section of Online Banking, click “Account Summary” to return to the online banking section and then click “sign-off”. Also, be sure to close any open windows that may have been created within your session. These procedures are of the utmost importance especially when accessing your account information from a public or workplace computer.
Read more about Consumer eBanking Fraud Prevention Best Practices.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.