Running a business is challenging. Banking doesn’t have to be. Get 24 hour, 7 days a week access to your business checking account with these banking enhancement services. You can bank on Main Street, or any street, using business e-Banking.
For additional information on all of our accounts’ fees and minimum balances, please take a look at our Cash Management Summary of Fees.
Business Intelligence Online
A powerful tool to boost your productivity.
If your needs for online banking go beyond the basics, there’s Business Intelligence Online. This service provides online access to deposit and loan accounts, offering same day reporting. Using this secure online platform makes handling your company’s finances efficient and convenient.
Benefits to your business:
- Multi-user setup for multiple employees
- View bank statements
- View account balances and transaction details
- View front and back images of cancelled checks
- Transfer funds
- Issue stop payment requests
- Reconcile accounts
- Make loan payments and initiate loan advances
- Reorder checks
- View and pay bills
- Initiate wire Transfers
- ACH Payments and Collections
- ACH Fed and State Tax Payments
Call our Cash Management or Online Banking Department 508-481-8300 to get started.
Business Mobile Banking
Manage your business finances, wherever you are.
Your business may take you on the move, but you can take Main Street Bank with you. With Business Mobile Banking, manage your money where and when you want to. Business Mobile Banking allows you to check balances, make transfers, pay bills and find locations. Need to find a Branch or ATM closest to you? With Find Near Me, our mobile app will discover your location and provide you with addresses and phone numbers on the fly. This service comes free with Business Intelligence Online.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Pay new bills, edit bills scheduled to be paid, and review previously paid bills from your phone.
- Perform approvals from your mobile device.
- Find nearby Branches and ATMs using the iPhone’s® built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
Business Debit Cards
A safe and convenient alternative to cash or checks, business debit cards offer you the freedom of paying for purchases wherever you see the MasterCard logo. You can also use your Main Street Bank debit card as an ATM Card and get cash at thousands of ATMs worldwide. One card, two great uses. Our cards are EMV chip enabled, which means they come with an embedded chip and provide enhanced security when used at chip-enabled card readers.
Our business checking accounts will pair perfectly with your business debit card. Check out out business checking account options to find out what is the best fit for you business!
If you happen to lose your debit card, you can call the number below at any time to quickly cancel your card and minimize the chance of fraud and risk.
To report Lost/Stolen Debit Cards
Please call 1-800-236-2442
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.