Changing banks is not easy, which is why we offer an account Switch Kit that makes it easy to move your accounts to Main Street Bank. The Switch Kit is designed to help you organize all the information you need when opening a new account with us, and close your old accounts at another financial institution. We also offer forms to help set up direct deposit to your new account and online bill payments.
- One form of a government-issued photo identification (such as a driver’s license, state-issued ID, or passport)
- one other form of identification with your name on it (such as a credit or debit card), and
- Your social security number.
- Authorization to Close Accounts – Complete this authorization to close accounts at other financial institutions and have funds transferred to your Main Street Bank account(s).
- Online Banking Bill Pay Worksheet – Do you make payments online? We can help you transfer your online bill payments from your current account to your new Main Street Bank account.
- Direct Deposit Worksheet – Complete a copy of this form to redirect any direct deposits to your new account. Send each form, along with a voided check from your Main Street Bank Account, to your employer.
- Automatic Payment Worksheet – Complete a copy of this form to redirect each of your automatic payments. Mail each form, along with a voided check from your Main Street Bank Account, to the appropriate business, utility organization or merchant.