Running a business is challenging. Banking doesn’t have to be. Get 24 hour, 7 days a week access to your business checking account with these banking enhancement services. You can bank on Main Street, or any street, using business e-Banking, also called electronic or digital banking.
The Benefits of Using e-Banking
With the digital solutions offered at Main Street Bank, you can:
- View your account balances and transactions from anywhere, at anytime
- Monitor your accounts for suspicious activity or fraudulent transactions
- Save time traveling to a branch by conducting transactions remotely, such as bill payments, check deposits, and money transfers
For additional information on all of our accounts’ fees and minimum balances, please take a look at our Cash Management Summary of Fees.
Business Intelligence Online
Online Banking, but with more functionality for running a business. This is a powerful tool to boost your productivity.
If your needs for online banking go beyond the basics, there’s Business Intelligence Online. This service provides online access to deposit and loan accounts, offering same day reporting. Using this secure online platform makes handling your company’s finances efficient and convenient.
Features & Benefits
- Multi-user setup for multiple employees
- View bank statements
- View account balances and transaction details
- View front and back images of cancelled checks
- Transfer funds
- Issue stop payment requests
- Reconcile accounts
- Make loan payments
- View and pay bills
- Initiate wire Transfers
- ACH Payments and Collections
- ACH Fed and State Tax Payments
Contact our Cash Management Department to get started.
How to Use Guides
Use these helpful resources for step-by-step instructions on using Business Intelligence Online (BIO).
- How to Log In for the First Time
- How to Add an Additional User
- How to Grant a User Access to a New Account
- How to Sign Up for e-Statements
- How to Make a Loan Payment
Business Mobile Banking
Your business may take you on the move, but you can take Main Street Bank with you. With Business Mobile Banking, manage your money where and when you want to. Business Mobile Banking allows you to check balances, make transfers, pay bills and find locations. Need to find a Branch or ATM closest to you? With Find Near Me, our mobile app will discover your location and provide you with addresses on the fly. This service comes free with Business Intelligence Online.
Features & Benefits
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Deposit checks using your smart phone’s camera.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Pay new bills or cancel bills scheduled to be paid from your phone.
- Perform approvals from your mobile device.
- Find nearby Branches and ATMs using the iPhone’s® built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
Enroll your mobile device for the convenience of mobile banking today! Download our app:
Business Debit Cards
A safe and convenient alternative to cash or checks, business debit cards offer you the freedom of paying for purchases wherever you see the MasterCard logo. You can also use your Main Street Bank debit card as an ATM Card and get cash at thousands of ATMs worldwide. One card, two great uses. Our cards are EMV chip enabled, which means they come with an embedded chip and provide enhanced security when used at chip-enabled card readers.
Features & Benefits
You can have a new or replacement debit card printed instantly at any of our branch locations for your convenience.
Our business checking accounts will pair perfectly with your business debit card. Check out out business checking account options to find out what is the best fit for you business!
Debit Card Limits
The following limits apply when using your Main Street Bank business debit card:
ATM Withdrawal – $820.00 per day. An additional $20.00 is included to cover any surcharges.
Debit (when 4-digit PIN is used to make a purchase at a vendor) – $2,500.00 per day.
Credit (when signature is used to make a purchase at a vendor, or for online purchases) – $2,500.00 per day.
A2A (Account to Account direct transfer) – $800.00 per day.
Cash Advance – $820.00 per day.
If you happen to lose your debit card, you can call the number below at any time to quickly cancel your card and minimize the chance of fraud and risk.
To report Lost/Stolen Debit Cards
Please call 1-800-236-2442
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.