Running a business is challenging. Banking doesn’t have to be. Get 24 hour, 7 days a week access to your business checking account with these banking enhancement services. You can bank on Main Street, or any street, using business e-Banking, also called electronic or digital banking.
The Benefits of Using e-Banking
With the digital solutions offered at Main Street Bank, you can:
- View your account balances and transactions from anywhere, at anytime
- Monitor your accounts for suspicious activity or fraudulent transactions
- Save time traveling to a branch by conducting transactions remotely, such as bill payments, check deposits, and money transfers
For additional information on all of our accounts’ fees and minimum balances, please take a look at our Cash Management Summary of Fees.
Business Online Banking
Online Banking, but with more functionality for running a business. This is a powerful tool to boost your productivity.
If your needs for online banking go beyond the basics, there’s Business Online. This service provides online access to deposit and loan accounts, offering same day reporting. Using this secure online platform makes handling your company’s finances efficient and convenient.
Features & Benefits:
- Multi-user setup for multiple employees
- View bank statements
- View account balances and transaction details
- View front and back images of cancelled checks
- Transfer funds
- Issue stop payment requests
- Reconcile accounts
- Make loan payments
- View and pay bills
- Initiate wire transfers
- ACH payments and collections
- ACH Fed and State tax payments
Contact our Cash Management Department to get started.
How To Use Guides
Use these helpful resources for step-by-step instructions on using Business Online Banking.
Mobile Banking for Businesses
Bring Main Street Bank with you, so that you can be connected to your business acounts no matter where you are. Access your personal and business accounts from one mobile app. Check balances, make transfers, pay bills and find locations. Need to find a Branch or ATM closest to you? With Find Near Me, our mobile app will discover your location and provide you with addresses on the fly.
Features & Benefits:
Manage your Accounts
- Monitor your checking and savings accounts, both current and available.
- View mortgage, auto loan and other account balances.
- Set up Account Alerts and adjust your preferences.
- Enable Touch ID® or Face ID® for a fast and safe way to access your account.
- View your balances on the go with Fast Balances.
- My profile menu to manage notifications and personal preferences.
- Navigation tray with quick access to our top used features.
- Menu with all of the transactional tools needed to stay on top of your finances.
- Deposit checks by taking photos of checks to deposit them.
- Instantly view the processing deposit in your account.
Make Transfers and Payments
- Transfer funds between your accounts and to other financial institutions.
- View and manage your bills and recurring payments in one place.
- Our mobile app is free, mobile carrier message and data rates may apply
- Some features are only available for eligible account holders and/or accounts.
Enroll your mobile device for the convenience of mobile banking today! Download our app:
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Business Debit Cards
A safe and convenient alternative to cash or checks, business debit cards offer you the freedom of paying for purchases wherever you see the MasterCard logo. You can also use your Main Street Bank debit card as an ATM Card and get cash at thousands of ATMs worldwide. One card, two great uses. Our cards are EMV chip enabled, which means they come with an embedded chip and provide enhanced security when used at chip-enabled card readers.
Features & Benefits:
You can have a new or replacement debit card printed instantly at any of our branch locations for your convenience.
Our business checking accounts will pair perfectly with your business debit card. Check out our business checking account options to find out what is the best fit for you business!
Debit Card Limits
If you have questions about limits on your Debit Card, please call us at 508-481-8300.
If you happen to lose your debit card, you can call the number below at any time to quickly cancel your card and minimize the chance of fraud and risk.
To report Lost/Stolen Debit Cards, please call 508-481-8300.