We’re growing! Main Street Bank is a community bank that has been serving the MetroWest and North Central MA areas for over 155 years. We strive, everyday, to work with talented and dedicated people, create a strong culture, be a responsible neighbor, support each other, inspire the best customer experience…you get the idea.
With fulfilling careers and competitive benefits, our professionals enjoy their work, know it inside and out, and are committed to the customers and communities they serve. That’s why careers at Main Street Bank are rewarding for both our employees and our customers. Our people are our greatest asset. So, are you interested in joining the Main Street Bank team?
What’s it like to work at Main Street Bank?
At Main Street Bank you’re surrounded by people who are innovative, creative and empowered to do what’s right for our customers – and they have fun doing it. There are many opportunities to learn and grow along the way. Main Street Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our core belief – the moral of our story – is that our lives are richer when we support one another. How do we achieve this? With supreme attention to customer service, a focus on community, motivated people, and a progressive family-friendly environment. Each member of our team believes this, and shares our same values:
Honest | Caring | Loyal | Confident | Friendly | Dedicated | Humble | Teamwork
Main Street Bank offers competitive salaries and an outstanding benefits package for eligible employees. These benefits include:
- A robust Wellness Program with subsidized group medical & dental
- Flexible spending and dependent care reimbursement accounts
- Vision plan
- A generous 401(k) plan that offers a 3% Safe Harbor, with an additional match available at 30 days of employment
- Paid vacation, holiday, sick time, and leave benefits
- Bonus program
- Paid group term life insurance and a host of voluntary benefits
- Long term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A variety of discount programs and an employee assistance program
For more information, please contact:
Main Street Bank
81 Granger Boulevard
Marlborough, MA 01752
Main Street Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.