Frequently Asked Questions for Main Street Banking
How do I get a Main Street Bank Debit or ATM card?
Personal banking customers may request a Debit Card or ATM card during the account application process. Additionally, a card may be requested by completing and returning a Personal Debit/ATM Card Application. Business banking customers may request a Debit Card or ATM card during the account application process. Additionally, a card may be requested by completing and returning a Business Debit Card Application. The best part? Debit or ATM cards can be printed on-site at any of our branch locations.
How do I report a lost, stolen or damaged Debit or ATM card
To report a Debit or ATM card as lost, stolen or damaged and to receive a new card:
- Call our automated line 800-236-2442 at any time
- Call us at 508-481-8300 during business hours
How do I enroll in Online Banking?
Personal banking customers can enroll by clicking the “Enroll” link in the Online Banking login section of bankmainstreet.com, or by clicking here. Follow the instructions provided to enroll your account(s) in Online Banking.
Business customers can enroll in Business Intelligence Online by contacting their relationship manager, visiting one of your nearest branch locations or contact Customer Service.
How do I know the Online Banking site is secure?
Main Street Bank has taken many steps to make sure you are protected online:
- 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SLL) technology. To access your accounts, you must use a browser that supports a 256-bit encryption.
- A User ID and Password are required every time you login. Your sign on information is used for accessing your accounts online – never share them with anyone.
- The computers that run our site are protected by firewalls, which are systems that prevent unauthorized access to our network. They are constantly monitored to prevent security breaches.
- A Main Street Bank online session will automatically end, or “time out”, if you do not perform any transactions for twenty minutes. To resume your session, you will have to log back in to Online Banking.
- When using a new device to log into Online Banking for the first time, an additional level of security is added with an automated phone call to the primary phone number for you, SMS text message to the primary cell phone number for you, or additional “out-of-wallet” questions must be answered before being prompted to enter your password.
How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
For personal banking customers, Online Banking is needed to access Mobile Banking. Download “Main Street Bank Mobile” from the Apple® App Store or Google® Play Store. Once you’ve downloaded the app, you can launch it by tapping on the icon on your phone. When prompted, simply log in using your personal Online Banking Login ID and password. First-time enrollees will be required to answer a few challenge questions for authentication and to register your device.
To sign up for Business Mobile Banking, contact your relationship manager or our Customer Service Representatives.
I’m locked out of Online Banking. How do I reset my account and password?
If I forgot my Online Banking password, can I change it?
Yes. If you’ve forgotten your Online Banking password, simply enter your User ID and click on the “Forgot your password?” link under where you are asked to enter your password. You will be prompted to choose a verification method by which a Secure Access Code will be sent to you. Once you enter the Secure Access Code, you will be able to change your password.
If you have forgotten both your User ID and Password, please contact Customer Service.