On May 8, all Kasasa Checking accounts will be moved to our new Neighborhood Rewards Checking account, which still has all the benefits of earning rewards, but offers more ways you can qualify!
What you get with Neighborhood Rewards:
- Earn $5 credit every month*
- Get ATM fee refunds up to $15 per month*
How to earn rewards:
- Keep your checking account active with at least 5 transactions (any combination of deposits, withdrawals, and/or payments from your account) each month.
- Use at least 5 of the following Main Street Bank services:
- Sign up for e-Statements
- Use Zelle®**
- Have a savings account
- Have a direct deposit of at least $500 in your checking account each month
- Have an automatic loan payment to a Main Street Bank loan
- Have a Main Street Bank loan
- Make at least 12 Debit Card purchases per month
- Have $5,000 in combined Main Street Bank deposits
- Have $50,000 in combined Main Street Bank loans
* Earn $5 credit. ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $15 and credited. Minimum to open Neighborhood Rewards account is $10. No transaction limitations apply to the Neighborhood Rewards account. No monthly service fee.
To earn your rewards, you must have a minimum of five transactions on your Neighborhood Rewards account. Additionally, you must complete at least five of the following transactions and activities:
- Be enrolled and receive e-Statements
- At least one Zelle transaction initiated by you
- At least one active savings account, excluding Passbook Savings
- Minimum $500 accumulative direct deposit
- At least one automatic loan payment, coming from a Main Street Bank account to a Main Street Bank loan
- At least one outstanding consumer loan or mortgage
- At least 12 debit card transactions
- A minimum of $5,000 combined deposit account balance
- A minimum of $50,000 combined outstanding loan balance (consumer or mortgage)
- The transactions and activities must post and settle to your Neighborhood Rewards account during each monthly qualification cycle.
The monthly qualification cycle for all rewards is the period beginning one (1) banking day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The monthly statement cycle occurs on the fifth day of the month.
** Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.