We believe that our lives are richer when we support one another, and we stand by this belief now more than ever. Main Street Bank is committed to supporting our employees, customers, and communities during times of unrest and injustice, just as much as we do when times are good. We seek to listen, to understand, and to show empathy to those who need it most.
Our communities and the people in them are also stronger when they are well-equipped with resources and education. While true change is a measure of the actions and cooperation of many, we will continue to do our part to serve our neighbors on the local level.
- We sponsor a financial education program in 19 local schools, providing teachers and students free access to materials and resources to educate students on money management, budgeting, and sound financial choices. Learn more: msbank.teachbanzai.com
- We provide free access to financial education resources online so that anyone can learn more about the importance of budgeting, saving, and thriving financially. www.bankmainstreet.com/financial-education-banzai
- We are committed to giving back to low-income, at-risk communities, and those in need through charitable giving, with a focus on making financial education available to children and adults.
- Our open job positions are publicly posted in several locations, and we encourage all members of our community to apply for those positions. We believe a diverse team brings innovation and results. www.bankmainstreet.com/careers
- We encourage and support the success of all our employees through programs such as:
- Tuition reimbursement and Gradifi tuition payback
- Main Street Bank Volunteer Service “Giving Back” Grant for all employees
- Allocated time-off specifically for community service and volunteerism
Most importantly, we understand that we still have more to learn. We are committed to continuously growing, learning, and improving as an organization and as a corporate citizen.