To reset your Online Banking password, follow these steps:
2. You will see a text box to enter your password. If you do not know your password, click on the link below, “Forgot your password?”
3. You will be prompted to receive a one-time security code to verify your identity. By clicking “Continue with Security Code,” you will receive a phone call to the phone number we have on file for you, or text message to the mobile phone we have on file.
5. If you do not have access to a phone, you can also choose to answer a set of security questions to verify your identity instead. When prompted to “Continue with Security Code,” click on the link below to “answer verification questions.” You will then be prompted to fill in your name and date of birth.
6. Once you’ve confirmed your identity, either through a security code or answering verification questions, you can then change your password. Keep in mind, your password must be at least 8 characters long, include a letter, a number, and is case sensitive. Be sure to read up on some Internet Security and Online Banking Checklist for some tips on setting up a “strong” password, and other guidelines to help keep your information safe!
If you have forgotten both your Online Banking User ID and password, contact us via:
- Telephone at 508-481-8300; 24/7 support is available
- Using the available contact options under Contact Us