It’s official – our systems are all on the same page now. We’ve gone through conversion, and are ready to assist you at ANY location.
Following our conversion, here are some important updates to be aware of:
- There’s now only ONE Online Banking login area for everyone – yay for being united! You can log into Online Banking from our homepage, or at the top of any page on our website where it says “Secure Login.”
- Please follow the instructions on the first login page where it asks for your User ID and password.
- Call 508-481-8300 or 978-772-3306 for 24/7 access to customer service.
- Debit cards that were activated correctly are all working. If you need a PIN reset, please contact any of our branch locations. If you have an ATM card but want to use it for store purchases, please let us know and we will send you a Debit card.
- Our mobile app is available to all customers who use Online Banking. You can download the app in the iTunes store for Apple devices or Google Play store for Android devices. Search for “Main Street Bank” and look for our icon.
You may also notice the following:
- All our exterior signs have been changed to the new name.
- Our social media pages are live, so check us out. “Share”, “Like” and “Follow”, we’d really appreciate it!
- All of our 14 branch locations are available to you. Stop by, we’d love to see you!
A Customer Conversion Guidebook with lots of important information and just plain good stuff to know was mailed to you the first week of May, 2017. Be sure to keep it handy for future reference. This information is also available by clicking on the links below:
One thing that will be a constant is the team of people you have become accustomed to dealing with for your banking needs. We’re still here at Main Street Bank.
Thanks for your patience during our transition. If you have any questions or concerns, stop by, call us at 508-481-8300 or 978-772-3306 and of course, check back at BankMainStreet.com for further updates.