Personal banking customers can enroll by clicking the “Enroll” link in the Online Banking login section of bankmainstreet.com, or by clicking here. Follow the instructions below to enroll your account(s) in Online Banking.
1. By clicking on the “Enroll” link above, you will be brought to a page that will confirm how you want to verify your accounts with us. You need to have an account already established to be able to enroll in Online Banking. You can verify your accounts by using your ATM/Debit Card, deposit account, or loan account. Before moving to the next step, make sure to open the “Online Banking Agreement and Disclosure” link and check the box to indicate that you have read and agree to the terms of this disclosure.
2. If using an ATM or Debit Card to verify your accounts, you will fill out the form with all applicable information. Be sure to have your card handy so you can access the CSV code on the back of the card.
3. If using a deposit account to verify your accounts, such as a checking account, savings account, or money market account, you will fill out the form with all applicable information. You will be asked to provide the last statement balance on your account. This will be the ending balance that was listed on your last statement, and is not necessarily your current account balance.
4. If using a loan account to verify your accounts, such as a mortgage, equity loan or line of credit, or personal loan, you will fill out the form with all applicable information. You will be asked to provide your last payment amount. This will be the last payment you made to the loan account.
6. Once you’ve entered in all your information, you will then be able to choose a User ID and password to log into Online Banking. When choosing a User ID, keep in mind that it must be at least 8 characters long, include at least 2 letters and 2 numbers, and is case-sensitive. When choosing a password, note that it must be at least 8 characters long as well, include at least 1 letter and 1 number, and is also case-sensitive. Be sure to review our Internet Security and Online Banking Checklist for tips on setting up a “strong” password, and other guidelines to help keep your information safe!
Business customers can enroll in Business Intelligence Online by contacting their relationship manager, visiting one of your nearest branch locations or contact Customer Service.