- This event has passed.
First Time Homebuyer Seminar and Brews in Hudson
April 25, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for a free seminar at Medusa Brewing Company on what you need to know about buying a home. Meet Michael Glynn, Community Lender (NMLS# 1203040) from Main Street Bank and Kristin Lembo, Real Estate Advisor from Beyond Real Estate, and bring your questions about the home-buying process. Topics of discussion will include:
- Programs available for first-time buyers and beyond
- Rent vs. mortgage payments and what you can afford
- Explanation of the pre-approval process
- What you need to apply for a mortgage
- Ways to maximize your home loan
- Advice and answers from local experts
Seminar attendees will receive one drink ticket and a coupon for $200* off of closing costs on a mortgage with Main Street Bank! Refreshments will be served. Seating is limited, so reserve your spot today.
*Coupon valid for $200 off closing costs on any mortgage product through Main Street Bank. Present coupon at time of application. Limit one coupon per household. Valid for seminar attendees only. All credits cannot exceed total closing cost. Offer expires April 25th, 2020.